Area Sales Manager
Exciting new Area Sales Manager position with fast-paced growing international consumer business.
Our client is a market leader in their industry and supply a range of consumer branded products across various retail and wholesale channels. They are an innovative business; constantly looking to grow and develop their product range as well as developing their people through long term, ambitious careers.
Area Sales Manager:
- Drive improved customer sales growth and satisfaction through existing and new business development
- Achieve territory targets set in line with Channel target
- Customer base retention / new business opportunities
- Executing strategy as well as specific account plans
- Develop senior level relationships with all of your accounts
- Working and building relationships with key stores managers where applicable
- Ownership of product/service enhancement opportunities, working with internal teams to establish/improve
- Capturing repeat sales from existing customers
- Make decisions which will affect workload priorities to ensure targets are met
- Display openness and effectiveness through verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Be energetic and committed to meeting targets
We are looking for an experienced business professional who is a natural leader and communicator with experience of servicing large corporate customers and independent businesses. Persuasive, you will have a proven record of success in a customer facing role and be able nurture and develop a successful sales territory.
This role is covering a territory including London (Inside the M25) , Essex and Suffolk. Successful Area Sales Manager must live in one of these areas.
£28,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary + Package