Brand Innovation Manager
A new and genuinely exciting opportunity to join a fun and friendly food business as a Brand Innovation Manager.
The business has grown substantially since their inception, they are now available in a host of leading retailers and are predicting another strong year of growth.
The brand offers consumers a healthy alternative to most of the products in the category and have been accredited for their ethical values. Their products are also sourced responsibly and do not contain any additives.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Identify new and existing product development projects
- Manage the existing range and make recommendations to optimise this
- Work with internal teams such as sales, marketing, supply chain and NPD
- Create product and pack recommendations inline with the marketing strategy
- Brief packaging design agencies
- Make strategic recommendations based on category, consumer and market insights
- Ensure projects come in on time and within budget
To apply for this role we're looking for someone who has…
- Previous Innovation / NPD experience from a consumer goods brand
- Experience of working with food or drink products would be highly beneficial
- Experience of delivering outstanding packaging projects
- Excellent project management experience
- Strong influencing skills
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a fun and friendly business with truly awesome growth potential then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.