Junior National Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
The sales and marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Junior National Account Manager in London, within the imaging division. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2:2 from a UK Top 50 university, the role will include reporting into the head of sales.
One of the largest UK technology manufacturers in the UK is seeking an ambitious and talented Junior National Account Manager to be responsible for the relationship with a large retailer. My client is an exciting brand which embodies creativity and precision, produces award-winning products and is one of the world leading brands within their market. Being a well-established brand in the UK and Ireland helps them with sales within these markets. It is a dynamic company with over 100 employees on site and this represents a creative culture.
- Managing and building relationship with the retailer
- Grow business plans
- Analyse account and competitor performance
- Maintain effective administrative control of account budget
- Manage and own the profit & loss for your account
- Peer Group of National Account Managers and National Account Controllers
- Product Managers to shape account/category strategy
- Sales Operations team for account administration support and product supply/ forecast
- Credit control team and Finance Director
- Supporting UK Managing Director in customer meetings and business reviews
- Previous experience in sales
- Negotiating skills are essential
- Strong numerically
- Good Presentation and communication skills
This a great opportunity to work for a leading business in its field and progress a challenging and fruitful sales career.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for Junior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly