National Account Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Executive – Office based: South Elmsall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading suppliers of tea and coffee in the FMCG market place, and an ideal first step into Grocery National Accounts.
Reporting into one of the Business Managers, this newly created role will provide support to the wider Commercial Sales and Marketing team. You will also work closely with the Planning, Supply Chain, NPD and Technical teams, and moving on to potentially having close and regular customer interaction.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business and receive a fantastic cross functional grounding to develop your career into more senior roles.
Key Elements of the Role
- Take responsibility for all nominated Sales and Marketing related daily tasks supporting the Commercial team.
- Support the Commercial team in building and executing business plans by customer, working along the entire product lifecycle (from consumer insights, market analysis, new and existing product development, costings co-ordination, customer submission/sampling, delivery and ongoing demand).
- Build a close working relationship with the wider team (Product Development, Procurement, Finance, Supply Chain) to help deliver best in class customer service.
- Use both customer sales data & Finlays sales data to analyse and support the forecast and related process.
- Build capability and skill sets to progress career to take on more direct customer involvement within Finlays when the opportunities arise.
- The Account Executive is a new position and will play a key role in the development and growth of the company.
About the Business
Our client, Finlays, is a leader in the UK hot beverage market. They are entering an exciting new growth phase and have recently reshaped the business and created a new position to strengthen their successful commercial team. The business is strongly invested and a key part of a fully integrated global organisation with a heritage going back over 250 years.
Finlays supply Tea and Coffee to both major multiple grocers and smaller accounts, plus out of home/foodservice sectors out of their South Elmsall site..
About You - Essential Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- A2 /Degree Level educated (or equivalent) with experience of commercial support and administrative work in a fast paced complex environment.
- Analytical, with a good attention to detail, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals and influence all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Highly structured and organised, being able to convey information internally and to customers to suit their needs and requirements.
- Enthusiastic and high achieving, with a proven record of taking responsibility and making a difference.
- Adaptable and able to simultaneously manage numerous complex and multifaceted tasks.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Above all you will be positive, ambitious, keen to learn and make a difference and not afraid to ask questions.
If this sounds like you then please apply with CV and remuneration expectations to Pursuit NHA who are managing the project on an exclusive basis.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly