Junior Account Manager - Start-Up
Do you want to join a ground-breaking FMCG start-up? Does the world of indulgent premium confectionary excite you?
We’re not looking for just anyone! We want to speak to forward-thinking, ambitious Junior Account Managers who want to join a brand which are taking the edible gifting category by storm!
Set to turnover +£1m by the end of 2017, our client are revolutionaries in the world of confectionary! Stocked in premium FMCG retailers across the UK, with exciting prospects in the pipeline, they are now in search of an outstanding Junior Account Manager to join their young, dynamic and innovative team!
What you will be doing:
- You will be acting as point of contact for existing premium FMCG retailer accounts (e.g. John Lewis, Harvey Nichols, Fenwick’s etc.), where you will build and develop relationships.
- You will work with existing clients to come up with new initiatives to drive in store sales.
- You will help bring the brand to life by devising targeted in-store marketing, including point of sale, creative displays, promotions and collaborations.
- You will work closely with Head of Sales to identify new business opportunities within the premium retailers and hotels, hospitality and travel.
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have 1-2 years’ FMCG field sales/account executive experience?
- Are you working with a challenger brand in the food and drink industry now?
- Do you have a hunger to work in a fast-paced innovative environment with the energy and charisma to match it?
- Do you have a passion for creating moments of fun through FMCG products?
If you answered yes to all the above, then don’t wait to get in touch!
I’d love to tell you more about this unmissable opportunity to become an integral part of a start-up which is blurring the lines between food and drink. This is a chance to join a brand that are creating edible experiences that will take the world of confectionary into a new realm!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.