Junior National Account Manager
This position will report to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of specific client account plans; achieving account profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary account contact & providing account leadership to ensure client satisfaction and long term continuity of supply.
Our client operate in both Food Service and the Grocery Sector, selling various fresh products.
You will manage a number of accounts including Midlands Foods and a number of smaller end users. You will have direct contact with senior members of their teams, along with buyers.
The Account Manager - Foodservice will be responsible for:
- To take responsibility for individual portfolio of central accounts ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
- Implement, monitor, report & forecast on account performance against sales budget and cash margin in order to maximise future performance.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual customer account plans which identify key activities and priorities in line with the company strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain client account plan to maximise profitability. Annually review plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- P&L of the accounts, working alongside the Sales Manager, you will have responsibility but not full sign off for the P&L
- Achievement of both departmental and personal targets.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. Through building strong relationships across all areas of clients business.
- Maintain regular communication with key external contacts to identify and resolve issues whilst selling new initiatives within existing customer base.
- Manage delivery of performance reporting and any other analysis to the client.
- Personally manage each client relationship whilst through the business encourage the development of a positive working relationship across all departments
- Work with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across portfolio.
2 years experience in FMCG Sales as a BDM OR NAE
- Great Progression
- Full P&L
- Competitive Package