National Account Manager - Booker
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting a home based National Account Manager for Booker.
About The Business
A real opportunity to make a difference within a leading FMCG businesses which is seeking to increase its capability within the Impulse channel by recruiting a Booker specialist. Operating out of a South East HQ this national food manufacturer have recently announced a number of innovative new products due to go live within a number of the UK’s major retailers in the near future. The business is now undertaking an ambitious growth plan with a big focus on developing its Delivered Wholesale business.
About The Role
The business is now seeking a National Account Manager to join its Wholesale commercial team on Booker. Operating alongside the Controller you will be taking control of a broad number of products within the account which will encompass both the retail and wholesale element of the customer. In a highly customer facing role you will be seen as the businesses Booker expert and charged with the remit of developing a business strategy to “win” in that customer.
- You will have current/very recent experience of working with Booker
- A broader working understanding of the metrics of the Wholesale channel and the key customers within it would be an advantage
- You will be able to demonstrate consistent progression on your CV
- The role is home based and will require 1 or 2 days (workload dependent) at a South East HQ
- On a personal basis you will possess strong communication and relationship building skills and be able to translate these into an impactful and influential customer offering along with a persuasive internal driver
This opportunity provides a unique platform to make a difference within an established business in a key customer.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.