Commercial Manager - Top 4
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with an own-label food manufacturer to recruit a Commercial Business Manager to head up a cross functional team on a top 4 Mult.
This business has seen consistent growth across its largest accounts through a combination of strategical planning and an upsurge in the market. They are looking to capitalise on this growth by expanding their commercial team by recruiting a Commercial Manager for their Sainsbury's account. This business prides itself on its innovation and has secured a dominant market share through working closely with its customers to provide bespoke solutions to their needs.
Culturally this business has a reputation for growing and developing its staff whilst maintaining a close knit feel.
As Commercial Business Manager you will take responsibility for a top 4 account with a turnover in the 10’s of millions, a major customer for the business. The product portfolio operates on a short shelf life so the role is very diverse and will operate at a fast pace, providing the lead for a cross functional team including Insight and NPD. Your remit will not only be to manage this piece of business but go after the large growth opportunity within the customer.
- You will have 3 + years experience managing a top 4 customer
- A working understanding of operating within a fast-paced, short shelf life category
- Strong relationship builder who can implement a step-change in relationship
- Longer term you will have ambitions to develop and grow your career within our client
- You will be commutable to our client’s offices in East Midlands 2- 3 days per week with at least 1 day a week in at the retailer. Logistically this will suit someone based in the East Midlands or up the M1 corridor into South/West Yorkshire
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in Sales, Marketing, Category, NPD, Technical & Interim recruitment across the FMCG sector.