National Account Manager (Online)
2 days left
- Contract Type
The role as National Account Manager is a great opportunity to join a market leader, looking after a rapidly growing category across the E-Commerce channel.
My client are a leading Homewares business based in the West Midlands and looking to grow this area with an influential member of the team who can continue the planned expansion of the core business.
Reporting directly to the UK Sales Director, the National Account Manager will manage a portfolio of the company's major online accounts with a key focus on Amazon.
- Translate strategy into action with Accounts
- Negotiate trading terms
- Maximise gross sales, volume and gross margin with Accounts.
- Maximise distribution, presentation, visibility and promotional effectiveness of the brands across account portfolio
- Cross functional working across sales and marketing to develop most effective account plan
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in Accounts to maximise short and long term profit potential
An experienced & dynamic National Account Executive/National Account Manager looking to take the step up into a thriving business with extensive responsibility across the E-Commerce channel.
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Solid National Account Management experience within the Consumer Durable sector
- Experience within the E-Commerce channel is a must
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting skills
- Experience of launching NPD to market
- Developing long term customer partnerships
- Cross functional working - external & internal
Competitive plus package and opportunities to progress within a Market Leader.