Business Manager - Top 4 Mult
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently working with a major branded global food business to recruit a dynamic and high energy Business Manager to be based at their site in the Home Counties.
As a truly global business, our client has a long held reputation for delivering quality, exciting products that place the consumer at the heart of everything they do. Operating in a category that has evolved more than most in the past few years, they have set out on an ambitious expansion plan to further develop their engagement with customers and consumers alike. Expansion of both the commercial and category teams has been a big part of this process and this role marks the next phase of this expansion.
You will be responsible for managing the top to bottom P&L for a Top 4 grocery multiple, this will include autonomy over trade investment and JBP’s for this business. Opportunities are there for the taking within the account base and it will be your responsibility to identify these and exploit them with the support of category and marketing teams but above all else with your energy, open mind and entrepreneurial flare.
- You will have had ownership of P&L/JBP building, this could have been gained in the Top 4, Convenience or Discounter sector
- You may currently be in a large business but had enough of waiting for that break to step up into a more entrepreneurial and empowered position, or potentially in a smaller business managing accounts and looking for that step into a bigger structure that will allow for long term internal progression
- Your CV will need to demonstrate a consistent level of progression so far
- Fundamentally you will be intelligent, high energy and embracing the opportunity on offer
- Our client lives and breathes creativity, you will be confident to put your own spin on customer management and think outside the box
Our client’s employer brand is up there with the best, progression, training & development, personality and a down to earth approach are what they are all about. For the person that buys into the culture, shows a desire to learn and better themselves, there will be a long term career within this business.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing Jobs, Category Jobs and NPD Jobs across the UK.