Nation Account Manager
- Market Leading Wines Producer
- Multiple Award-Winning Brands
- Hugely Supportive Firm
The Role: The successful National Account Manager will be managing a strong portfolio of accounts in Symbol Groups, with responsibility for liaising with drinks buyers, key buying group members and wholesale retail customers. You will enjoy working with a dynamic team in a company which really cares about and promotes their employees, offering strongly branded wines which are in the top four worldwide for sales volume.
The Company: First established as a business back in the 19th century, this well-known organisation has a strong market presence and is currently recruiting a new National Account Manager to join their UK team. They sell a high-quality range of Chilean wines with some fantastic core brands, catering to all levels from weekend drinkers to wine connoisseurs. Being a multi-award-winning company, which also sponsors a major TV channel, they offer a highly professional and nurturing environment in which to develop your career.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- National Account Management experience
- You will come from an FMCG sales background, having dealt at head office buyer level
- A track record of managing accounts such as Nisa, Spar and Booker Retail Partners
- You will have a passion for wine and plenty of drive but a WSET is not required.
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £45,000 Base Salary
- + 15% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, BUPA, 25 Days Holidays and much more