National Account Manager - High Street
Reporting into the Account Director you will be responsible for a portfolio of key accounts, worth over £10 million. You will have P&L responsibility and will work to monthly sales targets. Business development skills coupled with passion and determination will be vital to ensuring you grow business across your customer base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of a clear strategy and action plan to grow sales and profit with Boots and Avon.
- Provide accurate forecasts on a regular basis, including market intelligence on a monthly basis.
- Manage the promotional investment to maximise ROI.
- Deliver an outstanding, best in class service to your customer base.
- Grow strong trade relationships with customers
- Grow distribution and brand presence across your customer portfolio
- Review ranges and suggest enhancements
- Implement national account plans
- Plane advertising and promotional spend with customers
- Accurate forecasting of product volumes to support sales across your portfolio
- Support on distribution accounts with trade show planning
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre already operating at National Account Manager level in an Consumer Durable business. Ideally you will 3-5 years experience with previous experience working with Dixons or John Lewis. You will have a good track record of delivering results in addition to being highly numerate with an intuitive understanding of customer dynamics. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must.