Trade Marketing Manager - Foodservice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG business in a Trade Marketing Manager role.
The company based in central London are looking for someone to join their commercial marketing team working on some very cool brands. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the commercial trade marketing strategies driving revenue growth with existing suppliers.
As the Commercial Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the commercial trade marketing strategy.
- Building relationships with key suppliers, identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as category managers, National Account Managers to improve business practice.
- Managing the promotional plan, identify new promotional opportunities.
- Supervising the Trade Marketing team.
What we are looking for from you:
- Previous experience working in a commercial marketing role, (ideally Trade, NAM, Category or Buying)
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of agency data
- Able to deliver strong presentations, influencing key stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent educated
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FMCG company in a Commercial Trade Marketing Manager role. If this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.