National Account Manager - Toys
National Account Manager: Toys
Location: South East
National Account Manager required by a leading manufacturer of children’s Toys and games.
This fantastic opportunity will involve selling a range of branded, licenced and own label ranges into a range of key accounts including department stores and high street retailers across the UK.
Your remit will be to continue to build on the strong relationships with your clients, presenting new products, gain new listings, implementing JBP’s and ultimately increase the revenue and profit within your accounts.
Successful applicants will need to possess recent experience in selling toys, gifts, stationery, arts & crafts or similar into department stores or high street retailers.
This innovative and creative company is a market leading provider of children’s toys and games. They have a strong market share with listings in many of the UK’s major multiple retailers. Excellent career development opportunities are available for successful people.
- Recent experience in selling toys, stationery, arts & crafts or similar into department stores or high street retailers.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Proven ability to grow and develop accounts.
- Strategic business development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and driven.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
Basic Salary: £38,000-£43,000
Commission: £50,000 OTE
Benefits: Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension
Job Ref: 88979-B