Senior National Account Manager
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a SNAM to manage my clients key account Booker.
My Client is a well known market leading food company who's forward-thinking strategy has led to some impressive results. There portfolio is made up of both own label and branded products. The head office is based in hertfordshire and would require the successful senior national account manager to travel to the office once a week.
You will manage the negotiations and the development of joint business plans and will be the primary customer interface responsible for planning and executing budgeted volume and profit.
Documenting and controlling key account communication.
Management of credit control and FQS
Working closely with the Collaborative Planning team and reviewing the forecast.
Reporting day performance against budget, targets and forecast providing variance analysis.
Planning and executing account marketing spend.
Visiting accounts and stores.
Liaising with cross functional contacts.
The successful Senior National Account Manager will need:
- SNAM with direct trading responsibility for Booker or strong background in the discounter/wholesale Chanel
- Experienced NAM with direct trading responsibility for Booker looking for their next step up.
- A FMCG background.
- People management skills.
- Experience of P&Ls.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple sites.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence at all levels.
£45,000 - £55,000 Basic + Package