Area Sales Manager (North England & Scotland)
My client now has a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager (North England & Scotland). You will be responsible for business development and account management of customers within a team sports environment - professional/amateur, universities, schools etc.
My client is a branded sportswear business who now have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager (North England & Scotland) within their team wear division.
As Area Sales Manager (North England & Scotland), you will be responsible for all sales & events activities in the North of England and Scotland region. You will manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery, as well as attending & representing the business at events and exhibitions.
The role will include presentation & selling in to existing customers as well as sourcing and securing new business from potential new customers.
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- A proven track record within account management and business development within an FMCG field sales role.
- Ideally experience of selling sportswear into teams - professional, amateur, universities, schools.
- Tenacious, enthusiastic and passionate with a resilience to overcome any obstacles.
- Ability to journey plan and manage own diary.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to win new business.
- Flexible to cover the region and ideally based in North East England.
- Full UK driving licence.
An attractive remuneration package including a competitive basic salary DOE, an annual bonus, car or car allowance and pension contributions.