National Sales Manager - Food
National Sales Manager
Our client is a U.K’s leading Food manufacturer, with every product under our client’s portfolio of products stands for and represents high quality. Our client ensures that its staff and strategic partners are always put first to ensure that success and mutual goals are always achieved. The company has a recognised portfolio of a variety of quality products. It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career. Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated professional who thrives on hard work and relishes in a challenge in a successful, rapidly growing innovative company?
As the successful National Sales Manager you will be responsible for the UK Foodservice & Retail market. The role involves developing a really deep understanding of the top market opportunities by attending industry functions and networking events alongside regular high level customer engagement to build a compelling customer insight database. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual with a proven track record to join a progressive organisation with a strong focus on its people.
The successful Area Sales Manager will:
• Currently hold the position of Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or equivalent.
• Have experience of monitoring and developing a team.
• Have excellent negotiation and customer management skills, well organised yet able to think outside of the box in order to achieve corporate goals.
• Have experience managing and developing foodservice accounts.
• Be able to manage every aspect, and meet and exceed their customers expectations
In Return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 + bonus, company car, pension.
Ideal candidate will be located within the Midlands
If you have the determination and desire to succeed please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Ben Wells for more to discuss the opportunity further on 07834 179 152.