Account Manager - Symbol Groups
Overall responsibility for devising and delivering PayPoints sales and relationship management strategy within the UK’s symbol and wholesale market, which includes Spar, Nisa, Costcutter, Booker and Bestway. Whilst also managing and developing any direct reports.
- Maximise existing sales profitability, while opening up new product verticals that align directly with our strategic goals.
- Manage and develop direct and indirect reports in order to fully maximise their potential and contribution to the business.
- Monitor the symbol sectors transactional performance and make suggestions to the overall business plan in order to adapt to any challenges or opportunities that may arise.
- Establish and develop key relationships with senior stakeholders at each of the symbol/wholesale groups.
- Identify any issues within our relationships and implement corrective actions through bi annual reviews.
- Negotiate long term agreements with our existing and new customers.
- Drive business plans through to conclusion.
- Secure profitable new customers focussing on retailers within the Symbol/Convenience Sector.
- Work alongside our field sales team to implement new customer wins with excellence from the symbol/wholesale market.
- Work with other departments within PayPoint both locally and nationally on the design and implementation of value added products and services for our customers.
- On-going competitor analysis.
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results.
- Participate in business projects as and when required.