Key Account Executive- Foodservice- London
A category leading FMCG company is looking for a Key Account Executive to join their high calibre sales team working with the dynamic and innovative area of foodservice.
This company has a number of category leading brands in different subcategories and is considered to be one of the best companies in the UK to work for; you will receive bespoke training and development with clear progression opportunities made readily available.
For this role you must be based in the following postcodes: HP, LU, WD, HA, UB, N, IG, RM, E, EC, AL, EN, WC, SW
As a Key Account Executive your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Managing a mix of existing accounts whilst developing new target accounts.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with accounts to ensure requirements are being met.
- Developing and implementing JBP's.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Have a proven track record within FMCG sales within foodservice or out of home.
- Have dealt with multiple stake holders within a single customer.
- Have developed new business in the past 12 months.
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be able to form strong relationships with excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Executive to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.