Key Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an existing Key Account Manager or National Account Manager to join a business at a time of rapid growth and development. You will be looked upon to use your account management skills to drive the UK strategy in the High Street and Retail channel.
Unique opportunity to join one of the UK's most innovative consumer products businesses with international reach and a hugely varied product range. The business has experienced exciting, sustainable growth through product innovation to provide practical home solutions. The focus of the business is quality, market leading products and focus on providing excellent, consistent customer service. The business are committed to developing their position in the market and require a Key Account Manager to be instrumental in achieving this.
Opportunity for a high achieving and career motivated Key Account Manager to make a significant difference to the organisations current growth in the UK. You will be responsible for developing the growth strategy for a set of high profile retail accounts such as The Range, B&M Bargains and or top4 retailers. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of your accounts and proactively seeking out business solutions to grow sales.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious person that can demonstrate rapid development in their current business and is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be looked upon to bring new, innovative ideas and will be required to take a flexible, hands on approach to your work. You must be passionate about the consumer goods sector to drive the brand presence further in the UK market.
Key Skills - Key Account Manager:
- Excellent selling skills, currently working as a National Account Manager or KAM in the DIY, consumer goods or home products sector with experience of managing major clients.
- Good reporting and written communication skills with the ability to work within a close team.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy.
- Commutable to the Northern office as required including Yorkshire and the Humber, NW, East and West Midlands.
Key Account Manager offering genuine career development and a competitive package.