European Sales Manager
Opportunity to join a market leading, rapidly growing consumer good brand to develop their position in Europe with particular focus on Germany, France and Italy.
Unique opportunity to join one of the UK's most innovative consumer products businesses with international reach and a hugely varied product range. The business has experienced exciting, sustainable growth through product innovation to provide practical home solutions. The focus of the business is quality, market leading products and focus on providing excellent, consistent customer service. The business are committed to developing their position in the market and require a European Sales Manager to be instrumental in achieving this.
Opportunity for a high achieving and career motivated European Sales Manager to make a significant difference to the organisations current International reach. You will be responsible for developing the strategy across the European territory with particular focus on Germany, France and Italy. You will be responsible for monitoring your account's performance, development and provide relevant solutions to continue growth.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious person that can demonstrate rapid development in their current business and is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be looked upon to bring new, innovative ideas to achieve the business's ambitious targets. You must be passionate about the consumer goods sector and able to work highly autonomously.
Key Skills - European Sales Manager:
- Excellent selling skills, currently working as a European/Export Sales position with the consumer/home products sector.
- Language skills highly advantageous - German and or French.
- Good reporting and written communication skills with the ability to work as part of a close team.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business plan.
- Commutable to the North head office 1-2 days per week including Yorkshire and the Humber & North West.
European Sales Manager offering a competitive salary and a clear route for progression.