6 days left
- Contract Type
The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting an Assistant Merchandiser for a Premium Fashion Brand.
The role of Assistant Merchandiser is to support the financial plans for a product area by ensuring allocations, markdowns. Targets include Sales and Gross Margin.
We're looking for someone with previous experience in merchandising and in a retail environment!
The candidate needs to show:
• Strong commercial skills and understanding of finance
• Effective communicator and networker and presentation skills
• Self-starter with initiative
• Accountability for Results and ability to deliver
• Strong team-working skills
• Information Management & Analytical skills
• Negotiation knowledge & skills
The role will include:
- Developing distribution plans
- Ensure the seasonal launches are executed by creating initial allocation.
- Plan for all stock for product area
- Transit planning
- Ensure business guidelines are followed in the planning and execution of weekly store allocations
- Development basic buy plans
- Set update, forecast and manage flow of basic inventory
- Place orders with buying partners within lead
- Analyse and action Markdown of Seasonal Stock
- Analyse and make proposals on the promotion and markdown of inventory to achieve the most profitable return, ensuring gross margin (GM) targets are achieved.
- Maintain Brand integrity through communication with cross functional teams and appropriate product markdowns.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly