Retail Account Manager
This role has responsibility for managing key accounts to exceed sales. Working amongst all levels of the business, the role offers hands on responsibility from the get go, negotiating with key retail executives nationwide.
My client is well established in the market, with a lot of awareness and knowledge of the product within the consumer sphere. Forming part of a large organisation they have retained a young start up feel and takes pride in challenging the norm to revolutionise the market as we know it. They are currently experiencing massive growth and are looking to further their market share.
Providing great career progression opportunities, they take pride in enabling staff to grow their careers alongside the growth of the business.
The Retail Account Manager will sit within the sales and marketing team at the helm of the business being responsible for:
- Exceeding both individual and team targets
- Managing key retail accounts and being the point of call for each retailer, taking ownership of the growth and development of the account
- Building JBP's with retailers inc grocer, high street, specialists etc
- Agree efficient marketing plans both internally and externally
- Growing smaller accounts into larger key accounts
- identifying new opportunities
- Agreeing promotional activity
- Keeping at the forefront of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities within
The Retail Account Manager will:
- Be of graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Have previous experience working within the retail sector
- Have the ability to develop effective relationships with individuals of all levels
- Be a strong communicator
- Be target driven, with evidence of exceeding targets
- Be analytical and commercial, building business plans and margins
- A team player
- Be passionate about consumer electronics
- Be office based in Uxbridge
The Retail Account Manager position offers great progression opportunities and a very generous benefits package.