Regional Sales Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an existing Regional Sales Manager or National Sales Manager to join a business at a time of positive change and development. You will be looked upon to use your current team management skills develop the Northern sales strategy.
Unique opportunity to join one of the Worlds most innovative consumer goods businesses with household recognised brands. The business has experienced exciting, sustainable growth in recent years due to their focus on quality, innovative, market leading products. The business or renowned for heavily investing in marketing to ensure their brand is correctly positioned to the target audience. The business are committed to developing their position in the market and require an Area Sales Manager for the North to be instrumental in achieving this.
An exciting opportunity for a high achieving, proven Regional Sales Manager to make a significant difference tot he Northern region. You will be responsible for developing the growth strategy within the independent channel with responsibility for a team of high achieving Account Managers. You will be responsible for monitoring your teams development and providing relevant training and support.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious person that can demonstrate rapid development in their current business and is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be looked upon to bring new, innovative ideas to drive growth within the team and will be required to take a flexible, hands on approach to your work. You must be passionate about the consumer branded sector to drive the brand presence further in the UK market.
Key Skills - Regional Sales Manager:
- Excellent selling and team management skills are essential
- Currently operating as a Regional National People Manager in the consumer goods sector.
- Good reporting and written communication skills with the ability to inspire a team.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy.
- Based in the North including North West England, Yorkshire and the North East.
Regional Sales Manager offering a competitive basic salary and blue chip benefits.