European Category Manager
Category Manager - Europe
Home-Based with 1 day in office
One of the UK's Top 100 Grocery Brands with a strong track record for growth and a serious passion for Food.
As Category Manager it will be your role to work closely with the International Sales team in driving European growth through Category & Shopper Insight and across key strategic customers in major markets such as Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark & Spain.
- Creating compelling category presentations for key customers and markets
- Take the lead on customer range reviews through the use of compelling insights and recommendations
- Effectively use all available data sources such as Nielson and IRI data to provide insight and monitor reports on the market, including key competitor performance
- 'Thought Leadership' across key European markets from a shopper & category perspective.
- Create core resources which can be used to support the wider European business and its growth
- Previous experience in an FMCG Category Management role
- European FMCG experience
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Can demonstrate a track record of delivering results through the analysis of large amounts of data to formulate simple, compelling and actionable insights
- Fluent in English and ideally a 2nd European language
This is a great opportunity to join an iconic food brand and a high calibre Category Management function