Senior National Account Manager
We are looking for an outstanding entrepreneurial individual who will relish the opportunity to work in our people focused business. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to help manage the growth of a market leading lifestyle brand and take it to the next level of scale and success.
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced self-starter who will relish working within our small dedicated team based in our lovely London offices.
Working side by side with Annabel Karmel, the company founder and CEO, this role is key within the company. Together with Annabel, you will have control of the UK sales operations and will be responsible for maintaining our existing commercial relationships and for developing new channels of distribution.
You will have a proven track record in achieving sales growth in the FMCG branded business within the food industry, and will have a strong background in national accounts in this high-growth and multi-channel environment. You should be passionate but commercially minded about how to take the brand to the next level. This will be backed-up by sound analytical skills.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a strong image and reputation of the brand with customers and consumers
- Devising a strategy to develop new channels of distribution
- Developing and executing an annual brand plan
- Leading and managing promotional plans with retailers
- Working together with the Head of PR and Marketing on establishing a strong on-going commercial plan
- Oversee fulfilment and delivery of orders to ensure industry leading customer service
- Manage forecasting and stock levels
- Set agree and manage sales budget together with the Finance Manager
- Responsibility for department P&L
- Assisting in launching new and innovative products
- Working closely with manufacturers and distribution companies to ensure timely deliveries to our Customers
This is a hands-on office based role having daily contact with our manufacturers, suppliers and customers.