Commercial Director – B2B (Digital, marketing, Social)
Feeling part of something really special in business can be a rarity. Our client has tapped into this and is on a phenomenal journey of growth globally with a style that is modern, disruptive and exciting with exceptional levels of people investment and innovation at the core of everything they do. After a period of unprecedented growth and success the business has now started to future proof both structures and senior teams and are now looking for a new Commercial Director. A new CEO, Operations Director and Marketing Director have already joined and are part of a very high profile investment team. At its centre point they are a digital marketing business that combines data, insights and digital marketing to intelligently find and connect customers who are of real value to businesses worldwide. The help business grow very quickly. Current headcount of 90+, with a very impressive sales line.
- Commercial director and part of the executive board with an international remit.
- Drive an aggressive commercial strategy forward delivering market leading cross platform solutions that maximise all revenue generation lines.
- Building exceptional relationships across new and existing customer channels under a partnership model.
- A strong leadership approach to building high performing teams capable of complex cross selling strategies and high levels of customer engagement.
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of accurate budgeting, forecasting and costing
- Target commercial levels £300m +
- A high performing senior commercial professional with extensive experience in cross selling environments with a good knowledge of data, digital and social.
- A first class track record of sales through partnerships.
- Be comfortable in front of new and existing customers.
- A Knowledge of sectors including Financial Services, Insurance, Utilities, Legal would be an advantage
- A creative, bright, engaging and open mind is essential.
- Highly Numerate and with good analysis skills.
- A dynamic self-starter who gets stuck in, an entrepreneur at heart with corporate know how who can take others with them. ( Very essential)
- A sense of humour, someone who can push the boundaries, adapt and is ready for a very exciting business journey.
The business is extremely well invested with a very high profile team involved. This will be one of the most exciting appointments in the North and the opportunity for significant career growth and financial reward. For a confidential discussion around this brief please get in touch with Andrew Osbaldeston 07713645930 email@example.com