Field Sales Controller
Field Sales Controller
Location North / Midlands
Circa £45k - £55k per annum + Car Allowance + Sales Bonus
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Controller to manage a team of 6 Account managers covering Midlands, North England and Scotland. The Team focus on all channels within Food Service – driving Distribution and Sales of the ‘Urban Eat’ Food to Go Brand. The team are responsible for developing both existing customer base and also driving distribution into new customers.
The role has 3 focus areas :
1. Coaching and managing the Northern team to achieve their Revenue and Margin Targets.
2. Managing a portfolio of head office accounts within the Food Service Channel and driving site level activation through the team.
3. Supporting the Commercial Director on broader initiatives to drive profitability across the Urban Eat Brand.
The role is field based and reports into the Commercial Director.
Duties and responsibilities
- Achieving Revenue and Margin targets through the Northern Team circa £30m
- Coaching, Motivating and developing the team through field Accompaniments
- Managing and Business developing a portfolio of Head Office accounts across the Food Service Channel.
- Working collaboratively with the Southern Field Sales Controller and Commercial Director to drive national initiatives and Urban Eat Brand growth.
- Supporting Commercial Director on internal projects aligned to Food Service and Field Sales.
- Working collaboratively with the National Account team to unlock National Agreements at site level
The ideal candidate
- FMCG experience essential
- Field Sales experience or National Account Management experience would be advantageous
- A passion and preferably experience for people management and team development
- Energy, Drive and Passion to motivate and drive a field sales team
- Understanding of Revenue and Margin management growth
- Excel and IT literate to be able to use Sales reporting tools
- Fresh / Short shelf life Category experience advantageous
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, circa £45,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.