Field Sales Executive - Carabao
- Contract Type
£20k-£22k per annum (location & experience dependent)
Up to 20% bonus, plus company van, smartphone and tablet pc
On-going training & development via the Atomic Academy
Do you have fighting spirit and drive to accomplish your goals?
Are you already smashing your sales targets in Field Sales or FMCG, or are you hungry to show what you can achieve?
The inspiring bit
Carabao is an energy drink that was inspired by the fighting spirit of an individual. Already the fastest growing energy drink brand in Asia, Carabao is expanding its global presence, having launched into the UK market in April 2016.
We are looking for Field Sales Executives who are passionate and have huge amounts of spirit and drive to represent Carabao in the UK Independent Convenience market. The Carabao team never finish until the targets are met!
The functional bit
As a Carabao Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for driving and retaining distribution of the Carabao range, in Independent Convenience, Symbols and Nationals within your assigned region.
You will achieve this by: –
• Ensuring coverage of key retailers to a prescribed frequency
• Delivering coverage of key national accounts as prescribed
• Building strong and commercial relationships with all contacts on territory
• Driving sales in store through execution and sampling
• Growing & maintaining distribution across the Carabao range of products
• Introducing exciting NPD launches to new & existing accounts to maximise availability
• Being available to support key Brand initiatives
The skills bit
You need to be equally great at working alone as well as within a team, you must be target driven, work well under pressure, be responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will have recent experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the Energy Drinks market.
• To represent Carabao you must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
• A willingness to strive to be best in class
• Full clean driving license
• The legal right to work in the UK.
• This is a full time role, Monday-Friday.
• You will be provided with an awesome, fully branded Company van to use whilst at work.
• You will also be provided with a tablet and smart phone to communicate your wins!
• Full brand, sales and account management training will be provided both through induction period and on-going in the field and at team meetings.
How to apply
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the reference: FSECARABAO in the subject of your email and stating which area you are interested in.
Apply for Field Sales Executive - Carabao
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly