Prestige Account Manager
As one of the worlds leading producers of branded beers, our client prides themselves on supplying products of the highest quality to major multiple retailers, independents, wholesalers, On and Off Trade across the UK and internationally. The business is going through a growth transformation and due to the acquisition of new brands they are looking for a Prestige Account Manager to facilitate their continued growth in the high end restaurant sector. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is driven and ambitious that relishes autonomy and the chance to make their mark.
As the successful Prestige Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the brand and driving sales within key accounts in London. The Prestige Account Manager will manage all aspects of the customer relationship; working to maximise the potential growth and profitability through existing customers whilst identifying new challenges and opportunities. You will be accountable for the delivery of the business priorities within your region. As an expert in the Prestige channel you will execute the brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures.
The successful Prestige Account Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of Prestige Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Prestige Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Customer Account Executive etc.
- Have experience of the UK Prestige On Trade market place
- Passionate about premium brands and the premium bar/restaurant sector
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skill
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits.
This is a field based role in central London.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to email@example.com.