Digital Marketing Manager - Bedfordshire - c£35- £40,000 + Benefits
- Full digital marketing strategic and hands-on varied role
- Global Company
- Massive investment in Digital
The company recruiting the Digital Marketing Manager:
A great opportunity for a experienced and driven Digital Marketing Manager to be creative for a leading manufacturing company with a global reach. This company pride themselves on their UK based manufacturing sites and are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to support the ongoing investment within the marketing team. There are many massive selling points of this exciting opportunity including the huge investment, the team spirit and supportive, collaborative environment where everyone can make a difference and contribute to the business growth. This is an excellent time to join this leading industry giant.
- Company culture; awards, team building, charity fundraising.
- Training and career progression in global organisation
- encouraged to develop creative ideas.
The role for Digital Marketing Manager:
As the Digital Manager you will work closely with the surrounding marketing team to support the customer journey and develop digital strategy. As the Digital Manager you will be encouraged to be creative with ideas and manage all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, Social media, email and website development. You will work closely with the communication and Product Development teams with product launches, promotions and general marketing campaigns.
- Digital strategy /campaigns
- SEO & SEM
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- User Experience and Customer Journey
- Managing agency
- Thought leadership
The requirements for Digital Marketing Manager:
The company are looking for someone driven and innovative. They will consider a Digital Executive looking for the next step, or a Digital Manager looking for a new challenge.
- A full mix of Digital Marketing experience essential at least 2 years+
- SEO and PPC
- An ecommerce background advantageous
- Use of analytic tools - A/B testing
- CMS experience
- Degree level or equivalent
- Comfortable at all levels
The package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- £35 to £40,000
- 25 days holiday + stats