Supply Chain Implant
It's an exciting time to join the Commercial team here at Greencore. You'll be working with an engaging and supportive team who work collaboratively to ensure success. Although based at the Kiveton site, there will be the need to travel to Co-op's head quarter in Manchester.
Reporting into the Co-op Account Management team, as the Supply Chain Implant based within the Co-op account your role will be focussed on the efficient management of all Greencore Prepared products through the Co-op supply chain, ensuring availability and waste remain ahead of their respective targets. The role is central between the Greencore and Co-op Supply Chain and Commercial teams. Predominantly based in Co-op’s Manchester Head Office, the key elements of the role are:
- Investigation and analysis of key issues affecting inbound availability and on shelf availability
- Management of both the Co-op and Greencore demand forecasts
- Monitor and analyse service level and rapid rectification of service failures e.g. shortages, derogation etc
- Investigation of wastage performance and suggesting actions to improve
- Communication to all key stakeholders both internally across the five Greencore Prepared Meals sites and at Co-op
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical, strong communicator, ideally with experience of sales order processing and demand planning and with a broad understanding of the commercial function. You’ll need to be a confident individual who is able to manage customer expectations and will have worked in a busy, fast paced growth industry or business. An ability to self manage and drive continuous improvement is a must.About the company
As a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods, Greencore has a passion for food and we take real pride in helping our customers to efficiently meet consumer needs. We have a clear and ambitious vision and strategy to drive further growth and performance.