Client Service Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Your Team: Operations Team
Your Manager: Head of Service Delivery
Locations: Head Office – Hatch Farm
The story so far…
The Operations Team are an essential part of the client service delivery here at Retail Marketing. We are the core of the business, delivering a 5 star service to our clients first time, every time. We believe client service and operational excellence go hand in hand in order to achieve the best results for both our clients and field representatives.
The Team not only support our client accounts but also work together with a variety of departments around the business. The key function to this role is to support client campaigns and teams, coordinating logistics, training, team meetings and events, travel and accommodation bookings, tool kits and liaising with suppliers. Dependant on client specific requirements, this role can vary on a daily basis with considerable opportunities and challenges along the way. If you want to be part of a fun, vibrant, hardworking team within a passionate field marketing agency, this is a great opportunity to start an exciting new venture.
What is my role?
- To be a happy, fun and caring member of the Operations Team!
- To provide outstanding account support by delivering a 5 star service within the business, including internal departments, clients and field teams.
- To be proactive in finding solutions through creative problem solving.
- To be the key contact for tactical field reps, team leaders and client managers.
- To work to tight deadlines, manage busy workload and have the ability to adapt to different ways of working as and when needed.
- To answer the phone in a professional manner, screening calls and taking messages as and when needed.
- To have a flexible, confident and focused approach that will drive your customer service skills.
- You will play a key role in supporting client projects.
- To be versatile and adaptable to changing demands.
- Occasionally attend client meetings and work outside normal working hours.
- To understand the importance of client budgets restrictions, spend within the business and a general understanding of finance.
What do I need?
- Huge enthusiasm, energy and enjoys a challenge.
- Someone that goes above and beyond to ensure that a project is competed to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Eager to learn and be an essential part of team contributions showcasing excellent teamwork.
- Organisation and the ability to multitask.
- Can meet deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Good time keeping skills and workload management.
- To have a proactive attitude to all requests.
- To be confident and comfortable with project ownership.
- A degree of understanding of Microsoft office including, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point including bespoke Finance and Reporting Systems.
- An awareness and active interest in consumer technology.
- Strong customer service working in a demanding environment.
- Working in a fast paced team, building relationships and trust
- Project ownership
- Experience of working in a small – medium sized, creative business would be desirable
This job description may vary from time to time in accordance with business priorities and your terms and conditions.
Apply for Client Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly