Regional Account Manager
My client, a well known Christmas product and luxury furniture manufacturer are looking for an ambitious Regional Account Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Our client are a leading go-to supplier of Christmas products and Outdoor Furniture products in the UK. With highly respected brands which are strongly represented in the major multiples, high street, mail order, garden centre and independent sectors. The company also supplies own-branded products to many of Britain's largest retailers (including John Lewis and Amazon).
Our client is committed to delivering operational excellence in every corner of the company, being at the forefront of innovation and putting their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated and tenacious Regional Account Manager, somebody with a keen eye for detail, who would enjoy the challenge of working within a fast paced, multiple category selling environment.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing an existing territory of Garden Centres and Independent Retailers within the South of England, but also charged with developing the territory (upselling and cross-selling their range) and expanding the customer base. The candidate will be based from home; however, they will be required to travel to the Coventry showroom once / twice per month.
The current portfolio of customers has an existing turnover of £675k (predominantly independent garden centres)
The current Sales Director started his career in this role 4 years ago and has developed through the business, for a successful Regional Account Manager the opportunities are vast!
The Regional Account Manager:
- Field based sales experience
- Experience working in or selling into garden centres is preferable but not essential
- The desire to be successful, develop and progress
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Customer Relationship skills
- A very consultative sales approach
- The ability to development existing accounts as well as opening new accounts
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to key clientele
- Willingness to be an active participant in a team environment and ability to manage multiple simultaneous product categories / projects.
- Ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues;
- Ability to identify organisational structure and confidence to target and build new relationships
- Well Mannered and Courteous
-Naturally Persuasive and Tenacious
- Be based in South West or South East England, South of Birmingham
The Regional Account Manager:
£25,000 per annum basic salary
Bonus Scheme - Commission based on everything sold (Potential Realistic Earnings £8-10k)
Fully expensed Company car
Company iPad, Laptop, Mobile Phone, credit card
Potential to be part of a progressive fast paced business with strong opportunities for career enhancement