Technical Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Technical Account Manager – Product Solutions – International Business
To £35,000 + Car + 30% Bonus + Benefits
Berkshire / Oxfordshire Surrounding areas
Our client is an International organisation with locations throughout the world, working in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to global shipping / transportation needs.
Our powerful product suite is delivered along with world-class advice and quality training, applications expertise and legislative insights. This ensures a bespoke solution, driven by an appreciation of the implications transit has for a business. We not only keep the world’s cargo safe; by converting the logistics market to safer, more innovative solutions, we help our customers to further their global reach.
The teams are talented, efficient and entrepreneurial. The focus is on global and international manufacturers providing them with business performance improvement solutions. They're recruiting for an experienced Area Sales Manager to manage a territory from Birmingham - South.
- Manage and develop an existing customer base within a pre-planned call cycle.
- Develop and execute customer penetration, product innovation, and product solution opportunities within existing customers in line with the group growth plan.
- Identify and develop a strong new business funnel and execute these opportunities in line with the group growth plan.
- Supporting Global and Key Account Management with acquisition, maintenance and development of identified Group Key Accounts.
- Provide market intelligence and customer insights to the Commercial Director and Global/Key Account teams.
- Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
- Responsible for using established CRM tools for effective sales management
You will have
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- territory management ability
- A winning mentality be result driven;
- A Team player attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter and able to produce a high-quality performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- With a successful track record in B2B service or product sales
If this position sounds of interest and you have the above experience please forward a copy of your CV ideally with a cover note quoting reference: 12010/2
Apply for Technical Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly