Junior trade marketing manager
Job Type: Junior trade marketing manager
Job reference: VAC-23419
Are you someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where you can make a real impact? Somewhere that offers you full autonomy and to be part of a young, entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on!
The company is a market leader in the alcoholic beverage industry with a customer base that spans both UK and Europe.
- Develop practical and creative activation plans, working closely with the International Brand Managers (IBMs) and brand owners, to ensure alignment with brand guidelines and compliance with industry guidelines
- Create standard presentations for the sales team to sell-in brands and activation.
- Develop and source POS and activation kits.
- Manage UK on-trade brand activity
- Manage on-trade marketing budgets
- Keep abreast of all brand initiatives, ensuring that on-trade activation supports these where appropriate
- Present brand initiatives and activation to sales team, attending customer meetings where appropriate.
- Work with sales team to maximise opportunities and brand presence in all on-line customers.
The successful candidate:
- 2+ years drinks experience
- Degree qualified (or relevant)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and creative flair
- Degree educated
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.