Regional Depot Sales Manager
- Contract Type
Regional Depot Sales Manager
Location – Covering the South West of England, ideally located in / around Yeovil to facilitate travel to regional depots (but location flexible)
ElevateRTC has been retained exclusively by Weddel Swift to source a Regional Depot Sales Manager to join their expanding team.
Weddel Swift has been established for over 130 years, serving the high street butcher with quality British and internationally sourced carcass and boxed meats. Our chilled and frozen distribution nework means that whatever our customers’ requirements, they can be assured that our service and commitment to their satisfaction is unbeatable. We pride ourselves on operating to the highest standards of compliance and customer service and with 14 depots nationwide, we provide a fresh and frozen supply chain across England and Wales. Weddel Swift sources a wide range of local and international products to suit all requirements in both quality and price. Our range of meat products is constantly expanding and is backed up by our guarantee of quality assurance, with the added security of full traceability.
You will be responsible for supporting their 4 depots, with a brief to drive sales growth and profitability by working collaboratively with each Manager and their team. Supported by Weddel Swift’s considerable head office administrative function, you will be able to focus on increasing sales volumes with new and existing customers by working closely with the existing sales team.
As the Regional Depot Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Work at least 1 day per week at each of the 4 depots (Bridgend, Exeter, Poole and Portsmouth)
- Develop and manage the sales strategy with the team
- Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities within their existing and potential customer base
- Manage and develop supplier base
- Review and amend product mix and offering to be as customer orientated as possible
- Work to annual set budget and sales and cost targets
- Adhere to Weddel Swift’s health and safety and code of conduct guidelines
- Provide regular report and analysis to head office management team.
To be a successful Regional Depot Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working in a similar role e.g. Regional Sales Manager, Regional Business Development Manager, Sales Director, Senior National Account Manager
- Strong Meat industry knowledge
- Sales Management experience
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package including an attractive basic salary, bonus and a car.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click on the apply button and upload your CV. Third party applications will be forwarded to Weddel Swift’s retained consultants ElevateRTC.
Apply for Regional Depot Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly