Regional Account Manager
We have a brilliant opportunity available for a Regional Account Manager to join a market leading and expanding sportswear company. Field sales role covering the South East of England.
My client is a global fast growing sportswear company who have been operating for over 25 years. They have a passion for creating innovative, exciting and high quality sportswear and sports equipment. This company has expanded over the years and is looking for highly motivated driven sales individuals who can help them to continue to expand.
The succesful Regional Account Manager will need to develop and retain the existing customer base. Secure revenue and profitability of new customers delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships with independent retailers.
- Maximise and manage regional sales in non corporate leisure accounts and independent retailers
- To ensure visually impactful brand presence and awareness
- To provide existing accounts with optimum call coverage, balancing order business with ongoing replenishment orders
- prospect for new business in an organised and systematic manner
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and distribution targets
- Secure and maximise "contracted" leisure business
The succesful regional account manager:
- Proven track record in field sales and account management
- Sales experience across the sports and / or textiles industry is preferable but not essential
- Ideally have experience of the retail and leisure sector
- prepared to work very hard with a vision of the future in mind
- Will have integrity and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships
- Embraces and accelerates change, thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas, in a fast paced environment
- As this is a development role ambition is key/crucial the individual will see the idea of working in a fast growing company as an opportunity and an attraction as opposed to a challenge
- UK Driving licence and willing to travel
£28,000 - £30,000 + Car + Package