Trade Marketing & Online Manager
Our client is an FMCG food business that has been established in the UK since the 1980s and is one of the UK's top 100 grocery brands. It is headquartered in the East of England and employs over 400 people. The business in the UK and Europe generates revenues of over £90million.
The Trade Marketing & Online Manager will be responsible for bringing our clients brand plans to life, in store, online and through events. The role is office based but could include a small amount of time being involved in trade shows and visiting customers at their premises. Key accountability's include;
- Managing and progressively developing display units
- Managing promotional materials & trade communication
- Successfully improving the effectiveness of trade adverts
- Supporting sales team delivering world class trade shows
- Managing trade and online spend
The ideal candidate will be customer focused with a positive, can-do attitude coupled with excellent creative and communication skills. E-Commerce experience and a full driving licence is preferred.