Business Development Manager - B2B / Ireland / £35k + OTE £48k + Car + Package
Business Development Manager – Ireland – £35k
My client is a high quality multi-category manufacturer looking to develop their business in competitive markets. They aim to offer their customers solutions to work-place needs in ever changing environments.
- Manage and develop existing accounts within your area
- Identify new opportunities and develop a strategic plan to utilize these
- Work closely with sales team to effectively deploy strategy and reach new customers
- Attend trade shows/exhibitions and all training required for the role
- Maintain account records and reports and keep up-to-date
- Ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships
- Strong B2B sales abilities to cope with a competitive market
- Ability to work to company-defined sales and margins budgets
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills
£35k + Bonus + Car + Pension
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.