National Account Manager- Global Brands (Exciting Leisure/OOH Channel)
As one of UK's fastest growing Food Businesses our client is part of a wider Global Group. Their strategic goals are to grow through both strong organic development combined with “Smart Acquisitions” on both a UK and potential International basis. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD and Leading Edge Brand & Category solutions. Operating within the Branded arena, their Leading Brands are-
- Impulse/OOH Focused
- Have high levels of NPD
As the National Account Manager you will take accountability several Key Leisure Buying Groups. You will also act as the Business Lead in an effort to take the category and customer to new levels of growth performance. Having close involvement with range management and merchandising, you will also feel the stretch of your intellectual capabilities as you find new ways of understanding your customer and end consumer.
- Win & Managing New Business
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions.
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of Brand plans to the Customer Base
Whilst you will be fully supported by the Account Director to whom you report; the emphasis will very much be on you to show how you can deliver and grow the Business. The category in which the role operates brings both challenges of leading NPD and Category initiatives requirements and also a real “tough trading” environment where strength of character is key. The Business offers successful employees a clear structured career path which they can follow across the several divisions they operate.
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience of Branded Account Management, additionally the client is also willing to consider dynamic Junior candidates currently working directly at the NAE/Key Account Management level. Financial Acumen and Strong Negotiations skills are a must, as this role will test the toughest of characters.
For this role- the client requires that candidates have experience of Out Of Home Leisure Customers- this could be one or more of the follwing-
- Theme Parks/Cinema's/Leisure Activities
- Zoo/Wildlife Parks
- Major UK Tourist Attractions