European Head of Marketing - Doritos
Here at PepsiCo we're on the lookout for a highly talented, creative and digitally savvy Senior Marketing Manager to head up the Doritos brand across Western Europe (WE). You will report into the Vice President of Marketing for our WE Snacks business.
In this role, you will lead the Doritos agenda for WE, setting out the long term strategy and delivering activation programs that drive net revenue growth, brand equity and share of market.
Managing a team of two you will work in partnership with the global team and the Business Units (BUs) to design and develop integrated consumer communication campaigns, activations and new products that deliver against the brand's global positioning. A truly exciting role for those with a passion for communications development, experience in innovation and a strong grounding in digital creative.
If you have the creative judgment to develop the next Doritos Baby Dragon, the cross functional capability to deliver innovation like Doritos Roulette and the strategic vision to set the agenda for one of Western Europes's fastest growing global snacks, then apply today!
Let's not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
- Leads Doritos WE 5 year strategy and annual calendar development, working closely with Global and BUs to align priorities.
- Works in partnership with the Global and BU teams to design & develop powerful integrated plans and multi-year programs - brand comms, brand activation and innovation.
- Partners with BUs to develop winning marketing calendars and activation plans.
- Owns and develops the Doritos media strategy, driving increased effectiveness and efficiency across WE.
- Manages implementation of Global and WE marketing playbooks, standards and compliance.
- Manage a team of two.
- Outstanding functional marketing experience, with a track record of developing and embedding brand positioning, creating and delivering innovation and proven expertise in shaping annual plans that deliver brand growth.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple brand engagement programs and achieving sustainable in-market results and long-term brand equity growth. Ideally in a multi-market environment.
- Passion for digital communications and experience in developing digitally driven 360 campaigns.
- Strategic thinker with strong creative judgement and excellent agency management abilities.
- Experience of developing strong partnerships with multiple stakeholders frequently with competing priorities.
- Ideally a knowledge and experience of Food and Beverages categories.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills that can navigate a cross-functional, cross-geographical matrix to champion a leveraged Doritos activation agenda.
- Strong leadership skills and management of creative teams, especially with networks of global agencies.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Insight driven, intuitive about great ideas and ability to assess big from small.
- Resilience to deal with the inevitable knock-backs that occur in communications and innovation development.
- Self-aware, open to feedback and willing to try new things
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.