Field Trainer - LG Mobile
Want to represent an industry leader? Are you passionate about technology, then we want to hear from you!
Cosine Field Marketing are working in partnership with LG who recently won over 30 industry recognised awards at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona! We are proud to be recruiting a full time Field Trainer who can build great relationships with key advocates in business and retail outlets.
We get uber excited about Technology and we are looking for like-minded people who are dedicated and enthusiastic and seriously love training our store advocates how our new technology can make life just that bit easier!
LG creates handsets that provide an optimised mobile experience to customers around the world with its cutting-edge technology and innovative handset design capabilities. Increasingly, LG is pursuing convergence technology and the development of mobile computing products, as well as taking leadership in the mobile communication environment.
- Use your excellent customer and product knowledge to brand advocacy in store to bring commercial improvements for LG.
- Create passion for the brand wherever you go.
- Deliver the promotional plan and training into outlet.
- Technology/mobile phone sales and training preferred but not essential
- Ability to build and develop relationships is key to the role
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent word/excel knowledge, ability to report using both Laptop/tablet
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Mobile tech mad!
- Passion and buckets of enthusiasm!
- Motivated and committed team players
- Innovative and prepared to challenge status quo
- Passionate about achieving excellence and sharing their knowledge
Location: East Midlands
Salary from £21000 per annum, 10% bonus, pension, 28 days holiday (total including bank holidays), company car (manual), mobile phone and tablet.
You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
We are looking for a diverse team and therefore this role could suit either graduates with some work experience and qualified sales professionals alike.
Please forward your CV to us detailing all technology/training experience quoting reference GMJSAL60