National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a key client of mine and thriving business to focus on driving growth within the Food Retail channel.
My client are a global manufacturer and supplier of over 4,500 non-food consumable products. Supplying a number of markets, including Retail, Food & Industrial sectors. Through a diverse set of products and the ability to offer a flexible, high-quality service, we are focused on bringing further talent into the business to maintain market-leader status.
The role as National Account Manager will be looking after the Retail channel, looking to drive the following;
As a successful National Account Manager, you will have the following;
- Proven track record within Sales and managing National Accounts
- Knowledge of the Food Retail market
- Ideal experience within Goods Not For Resale (GNFR)
- Ability to manage internal/external stakeholders
- Driven in approach and a entrepreneurial approach to business needs
- Experience/knowledge within the packaging sector would be advantageous
- West Midlands based (or commutable)
Competitive Salary & Company Car with Annual Bonus