ACCOUNT MANAGER FOODSERVICE – WALES & THE WEST OF ENGLAND
1 day left
- Contract Type
Handmade Speciality Products Limited are a Midlands based bakery company that has been producing ambient, individually wrapped Cakes, Muffins, Cookies, Flapjacks & Biscuits for over thirty years.
Due to recent business expansion we are looking for a new Account Manager based in OR AROUND THE Bristol Area to further develop our foodservice business in Wales and the West of England.
As the Account Manager, you will be tasked with self-generating new business across the region from both our existing customer base and new opportunities. Dealing with a broad spectrum of customers in Local Authorities, Universities & Colleges, NHS, Business & Industry and Independent Schools you will have the scope and opportunity to grow your region and take its performance to the next level.
This role is home based
The successful candidate for this Account Manager role will have:
- Preferably experience in the foodservice market place
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding given targets
- A positive attitude and high levels of motivation
- Good presentation and numeracy skills
- The ability to adapt your style to meet the needs of a broad range of decision makers
The package to include:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
Please forward your latest CV, along with current package details by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER FOODSERVICE – WALES & THE WEST OF ENGLAND
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly