Our client is looking for an internal BDM who has experience of market mapping and strategically developing a plan to develop the (Middle East) export market.
Our client is an SME is Supplements Manufacture and distributor, based in Sheffield.
Founded in 2008, still growing and expanding, the company employs 30+ staff between warehouse, sales and marketing.
The distributed products consist of nutrition supplements, health foods and vitamins.
The company mainly operates on the wholesale market in EU with the fraction of total sales being retail in the UK.
Our retail customer is typically an individual involved in fitness and wellness retailers.
As a BDM you will develop and implement a sales strategy to grow the distribution of nutrition supplements to customers in the Middle East and work towards agreed sales targets.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence,
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status,
- Opening up new sales channels.
If you wish to join a young, dynamic, high energy company - this could be the role for you!
What we offer:
- competitive salary,
- bonus scheme,
- monthly allocation of free supplements,
- discounted products.