High Performance National Account Manager – Top 6 Retail
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a multi-national FMCG business to recruit a high performance, high potential National Account Manager on a major grocery account.
About The Business
As one of the leading operators in a competitive category that prides itself on being the best of the best, our client takes no passengers. The business has a reputation for fantastic products and a significant brand presence driven by both ATL and BTL marketing. As a company, this business only recruits for the long haul and constant progression is very much on the agenda.
About The Role
Our client are seeking to recruit a National Account Manager to pick up ownership of a major grocery account across multiple product categories within brand. The role will work closely with a diverse range of internal teams including Category, Marketing and product development to deliver an industry leading offer to the customer.
- Educated to graduate level
- Experience of managing a P&L within national accounts, this could be top 6 grocery, Convenience or Discount customers
- Alternatively you may be coming from a Category/Customer Marketing background
- Someone who has come through a blue-chip FMCG graduate scheme and worked with high complexity accounts alongside big data will offer the best fit for this role
- In addition to this your CV will need to demonstrate positive progression along with a consistency of employer
- You will need to be commutable to site in the Western Home Counties
This business will only consider future leaders to join their business so progression and development is more of an expectation than a possibility. This is not just limited to the UK but also internationally.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs. Technical jobs & Category jobs Recruitment across the UK.