E-Commerce National Account Manager
Paul Nyman Consultancy are supporting a major global FMCG business to recruit a National Account Manager for E-Commerce customers.
About The Business
With a range of top tier brands and a reputation for developing its colleagues, the business offers an exciting future on a number of levels. Operating across highly competitive categories where the changing lifestyles of consumers have revolutionised the product offering, the business always looks to keep one step ahead when it comes to getting in the consumers head. With a structure that allows you to map out your career path and a world class approach to training and development this is a business in which you can reliably look to for your next 3-4 career steps.
About The Role
As National Account Manager you will be charged with full management of your E-commerce accounts and responsible for hitting your P&L and developing your JBP’s with a branded product portfolio. Being creative and dynamic in your approach to the retailers will give you a strong head start in making things happen. The business operates in a highly cross-functional way, as such this position will work closely with Insight and Customer Marketing teams.
- Educated to graduate level
- Prior FMCG E-Commerce experience, this could be in pureplay E-tailers or grocery DotCom customers. Retailer buying/vendor management within E-Commerce would also be considered
- FMCG background in National Accounts, Category/Insight or Customer Marketing
- Experience working in a branded FMCG business
- Ability to operate at pace and make things happen
- A CV that demonstrates consistent progression in your career to date
- Commutable to a HQ in the Western home counties (M4/M25 West) on a daily basis
- Potential consideration for international relocation in the future
You will find yourself in a business with a strong track record of promoting from within and if you can prove your worth you will find your career ambitions very much within reach.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, Technical & Category jobs across the UK.