Junior Brand Manager
Junior Brand Manager
Our client is looking for a Junior Brand Manager to support them in developing a strategy for growth and an innovation pipeline driving growth across European markets. This is a terrific opportunity for an individual who has already started their career within an FMCG organisation or had prior work experience in the food and drink industry to get a thorough grounding and excellent 360 FMCG marketing skills whilst working on iconic brands.
About the role
- Responsible for the KPI tracking, evaluating and reporting on key brands for the business across markets – building relationships with key markets
- Best practice sharing and learning across markets – this role will track trends/ launches - build inspiration/ ideas into the innovation/renovation pipeline.
- Lead the management of the A&P budget - monthly tracking and accurate forecasting.
- Support in NPD/renovation projects and research and lead on specific projects.
- Support in the development of European digital assets.
You need to have worked in a commercial role within an FMCG business and have a good understanding of consumers, and retail customers and channels. Your experience could have been gained as part of a gap year or marketing internship.
You are a high performer, with a competitive mind set and a desire to win. You will need high energy and a drive to make things happen so that you really add value to the business. You will be a great communicator and relationship builder as you will need to engage the markets and have impact and influence with internal and external stakeholders in order to energise them and get them to fully collaborate. You will also:
- have good attention to detail and be highly organised have a strong consumer feel, know what would resonate with our audience commercially astute, with good business acumen and numeracy confident and articulate in order to be able to brief and manage agencies.
- Have a desire for self-development and curiosity to ‘find a better way’
About the client
Our client is a market leading food business with a strong presence across Europe with a portfolio of iconic brands and well-loved family favourites. Plenty of career opportunities for career progression – from regional to local roles, and across categories and functions. You get real autonomy and accountability. A brilliant place to hone insight and NPD skills and to work in a fast paced, but friendly and collaborative environment.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **