National Account Manager - Drinks
National Account Manager – Drinks
Home Based – Covering the UK
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- 12.5% bonus
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
This cracking company is one of the largest and most innovative dairy businesses with a larger, successful international portfolio. With a growing UK Team this band of Sales and Marketing professionals have a unique place within the UK market with the financial backing of an international giant.
This is a genuinely great place to work!
Culturally it is a great, fun and dynamic team where the senior management really do lead from the front and get stuck in as and when it’s needed. You will be truly accountable and given the support and breathing space to make your own decisions. Great ideas are embraced and actively encouraged
About the Role:
Reporting to the Out of Home Controller you will be working on some of the company’s largest accounts across Wholesale & Foodservice where you will be fully involved with shaping and delivering the Joint Business Plans. Whilst you will manage and develop an existing portfolio there is also a huge opportunity to bring new, fresh and exciting products from the wider international business into the UK market. There are huge opportunities for growth!
Your focus will include:
- To champion the category needs of the Customer internally and lead the development of a Strategic Customer Plan.
- Manage the category specific trade spend within the Customer, ensuring maximum efficiency and achieving the objectives of the overall shopper engagement.
- Provide data and analysis to support the quarterly review process with the customer.
- Grow and development the relationships in the Category teams based on the Strategic partnership.
- Map trade spend with the cross functional promotion plan based on trade guide lines.
- Create and develop JBP’s that benefit the company and the customer.
- Work with Marketing to devise impactful activation campaigns
- A passion for increasing product SKU’s & Distribution.
If you want an opportunity where you can absolutely make a name for yourself then this is for you.
Whether you can demonstrate you have been there and done it or you feel it is time for that next step in your career then we want to hear from you. On top of a great attitude and forward thinking mindset you will be able to talk us through your experiences of the following:
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.